Tours And Tickets
My office is happy to assist you with requesting tours for the White House and the U.S. Capitol. All tickets are provided to constituents on a first-come, first-serve basis.
To request a tour through my office, please fill out my Tour Request Form. If you have any trouble, please call 210-348-8216 and my Washington D.C. staff will be happy to help.
Please note that the White House accepts tour requests no less than 21 days in advance, but no more than three months in advance. Because of the high demand for White House tours, my office recommends that you submit your request approximately 100 days before your preferred tour date to allow for time to process your request.
You may also self-schedule a tour of the following:
- Library of Congress (self-guided tours only).
- Pentagon Tours (U.S. citizens only, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.)
- Kennedy Center
- Washington Monument
Additional Attractions in Washington, D.C.
- The Smithsonian Museums and the National Zoo are popular tourist attractions. These museums are free, but some may require timed-entry passes. For hours and operations, click here.
- The National Archives is open to the public every day from 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., with last entrance at 5:00 p.m. The Archives is open every day except Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- The U.S. Botanic Garden is open from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily. Timed tickets are not required.
- The National Park Service operates many monuments and historic landmarks in Washington D.C. and the surrounding area. Hours and operations vary. For more information, click here.
Additional information on some attractions in Washington, DC may be found here.