Congressional App Challenge
Each fall, middle school and high school students can showcase their talents in computer science through the Congressional App Challenge. Winning apps are displayed in the U.S. Capitol Building and featured on House.gov. Winners are also invited to the #HouseOfCode Demo Day Reception in Washington D.C.
App Challenge Guidelines:
- Students may compete in either the Congressional District in which they reside, or the Congressional District in which they attend school.
- Students may compete as individuals or teams of up to four.
- Apps can be designed in any category and in any platform.
- Apps do not need to be finalized or published; students will submit demo videos and must show some knowledge of coding.
- At least two teammates must be eligible to compete within the Congressional District.
Visit CongressionalAppChallenge.us or contact my District Office at (210) 348-8216 for more information.